• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF SOLV Clean-Up: 4/20

TORX

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
When: April 20, 2013
Where to Meet: Tillamook State Forest - Milepost 33 on Oregon Highway 6 (Turn South into ODOT Sandshed / registration area) - Gales Creek, OR
Meet Time: 8:30 AM
Items to Bring: Shovel, Bucket, Tarp, Litter Grabber, Work Boots, Rake, Work Gloves, Water, Lunch

Details: Wear long pants, long sleeves, closed toe shoes, bring work gloves and rakes if possible. This project will involve removal of some garbage / target shooting debris, some invasive plant removal, and some tree planting.

Click HERE to register in advance.
Always a good time giving something back to the area we all use. I'd encourage everyone to try and make it out for this.

IMG_0051.jpg

Count Me IN

4-20?

Hehehehe

tentatively in...... I really wanna get out for this one. I already planned on heading up there for a wellness check on saddle up on the 13th but should be able to run back out there for a clean up the following week end.

Back