• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TMTC Annual Meeting and Elections

JTM

NAXJA Forum User
The annual TMTC Elections and Membership Meeting will be held at Barnwell Mountain Recreation Area Pavilion on April 26, 2014 @1pm.
I hope to see a big turnout for this meeting, as we have a LOT of changes happening at both parks to discuss. We are currently soliciting nominations for TMTC board positions. Please email [email protected] for more info on positions or to nominate someone for the election ballot.

One of the big changes is a new set of Cabins up by the pavilion at BMRA, and progress report of facility construction at EDRA. And as a reminder, EDRA is officially open to TMTC members or for club wheeling trips.

So please head out to Barnwell and enjoy some trails and help us keep the momentum going. Oh, and I'm running for Vice President so I hope that I can count on some XJ/MJ support.

Justin Massingill
TMTC Rep.

Justin, give me a shout if you are going... I'll tag along ;) Not sure I'll hit a lot of trails but I'd like to attend and maybe camp and kill a few adult beverages ;)

Justin, I have to pass on this :( Amanda is having a surprise 40th Bday party for Dan Hutchinson on the 26th and I want to attend!

Back