• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Time to clean out the garage

The engine is tempting. I thought $300 was a little more than I would spend on a spare/future stroker engine, but if the ratchet straps come with it I might be tempted... but unfortunately the wife has said no to any more purchases of Jeeps, Jeep parts, Jeep tools, Jeep accessories, etc until Christmas is over (and Credit Card balances paid), and current Jeep projects are finished. Drat, and it's close to me as well.

Tempting to me as well.

But I am in a similar boat.

I sent a PM to Geoff in hopes that he will take the bait and spare the rest of us the pain.

I'll work with Naxja people on the prices. If you use the contact info from craigslist, just make sure you tell me you're from here and I won't be such a douche. The general craigslist crowd are full of cheapskates, flakes, etc....I would sometimes rather throw the crap away than deal with some of those people. Anyway, all prices are negotiable.

confused-smiley.gif

Dang it.

Where is Geoff?

That is good news.

I am in the same boat as Peter.

I would be in trouble.

:rattle:

I'll take the radiator and possibly the intake...what diameter is the filter end?

Back