• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

This Years Chapter Run?

DaveW

NAXJA Forum User
I noticed we do not have a thread up for the IC Chapter run this year.
Will the Geostache Run be the chapter run?
That idea was brought up but I do not recall a decision.
Was there another run we could use?

Guess I'd better get with Ryan and set a date.

One other thing that needs to be worked on.

Vendors and prizes for give a ways. I sure don't think planning on national to be much help is a wise plan.

It would probably be better to start early on this.

Yep, once we have firm dates I will include that in the sponsorship letters. Again, I will not be here for this one. I will be in Montana for training. I will do whatever I can to make sure this is a successful event! Have you and Dave been able to get together yet to work on the date? Or are we just gonna use the date on the Run Schedule?

XJumpmaster said:
Yep, once we have firm dates I will include that in the sponsorship letters. Again, I will not be here for this one. I will be in Montana for training. I will do whatever I can to make sure this is a successful event! Have you and Dave been able to get together yet to work on the date? Or are we just gonna use the date on the Run Schedule?
I honestly don't care about the date...as long as its later in Aug.

Dave and I will be in Colorado the last weekend of July through the first weekend of Aug. I would like somewhat of a break in between.

Back