• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thinking of coming to NacFest? PLEASE READ!

Rock2pus

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
For anyone still on the fence about coming to this year's NacFest: registration runs right up until the event date, but you must register BEFORE Monday, May 8th to be guaranteed your shirt order can be fulfilled!! I dropped that ball last year and do not intend to repeat. We will be ordering some extras, but again, if you register after the 8th there are no guarantees.
Thank you,
Rich

Last edited:
OK, here it is: the T-shirts this year will not actually be T-shirts, but button-down short sleeve Dickie's shirts. The same graphic will be available on regular T-shirts for anyone who prefers that, but we wanted to do a little extra this year. I don't have the proof yet, but the design is in and I think everyone should be happy with the results.

....All kidding aside, I am still on track to be at TwinGrove this Sunday afternoon. I'm stopping at Cabelas on the way up and getting a 3 day fishing licence, and enjoying a few days peace. Anyone getting in early swing on by cabin s18, I'll more than likely have some good cheeseburgers going.

I'll make sure I stop over at "NACFest Command Central" once I get settled in my cabin!

Back