• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

These 23 executive orders

Fullsizexj

NAXJA Forum User
we need to get the real breakdown on these so we can research them, he listed 23 1 line orders, we all know these have several pages outlining each one as how he wants them done, we need to find them and figure out what exactly they mean in terms of how they effect us in reality

From what I have read so far they are orders such as enforcing back ground checks. Mostly our king is taking credit for things he never came up with and all he is doing is enforcing policy that was already in place. Like everything king barry the buffoon and court jester does, it’s all a dog and pony show to make the idiots stupid enough to vote for this fool think he is doing his job. Mean while he talks out of the side of his mouth and lies like a pro to the rest of us.

mayby so but I still want to see the exact wording on each, The ATF director one is the one that has me concerened, I would hate to have them take over everything

Just wait tiil you see what he wants your doctor doing. Beyond violating personal privacy and every HIPPA law on the books its a real joke.

Saw this on FB earlier. Thought it was funny.
____obamalogic.jpg

More insight will come as folks dig into the details, here's some on #14:

14.Issue a Presidential Memorandum directing the Centers for Disease Control to research the causes and prevention of gun violence.

In a little-noticed provision of Obama’s recent executive order on gun control, Obama actually creates incentives for the government to funnel cash to “sympathetic gun-control groups,” according to the Washington Times. Writes the Times:

Mr. Obama is trying to steamroll the Democratic and Republican majorities that kept the ban intact by labeling the advocacy as research. “While year after year, those who oppose even modest gun-safety measures have threatened to defund scientific or medical research into the causes of gun violence, I will direct the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) to go ahead and study the best ways to reduce it,” said Mr. Obama.

Under the terms of the memo, CDC may “sponsor” another entity to conduct the research, which is a handy way of funneling taxpayer cash to sympathetic gun-control groups.

To sum up, then, Obama has shifted his campaign organization into a permanent lobbying group – and he just freed himself up to hand cash to that lobbying group from the government.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...lobbying-group

There's your "3rd party gun research group"........we'll follow the money trail on this one.

Back