• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Official UFC 100 Thread!

i went to the tilted kilt to watch it, it was ok i didnt like the poor sportmanship of lesnar. i think he has it comming for acting like that. i did enjoy the rest of the fights though.

Dana must have laid the smack down on Brock after the fight!
rofl.gif

3712661864_cd9ec70485_o.jpg

http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=VideoPlayer.home&gid=21196
Billy

WOW, Some good fights.

GSP, although not an exciting fight, continues to dominate whoever he is up against. I guess pulling your groin would slow you down a bit tho.

Lesnar, well, he does what he does. I was dissapointed Herb let them lay there for 1 minute (beginning 2nd round) before he did lay into Mir. I thought Mir took it too him for about 30 seconds, including that knee, Lesnar just seemed to fall on him and lay there trying to recover. Herb warned him to do something, a few times, but he just let him lay on top. End state Mir made the mistake of letting him tanlge up his arms, and couldn't defend himself.

Hendo, that was awsome. Bisping was out cold, thats easily up there in the top 2-3 knockouts that I have seen. Then to follow it up with one on the ground... good thing he was out, cause that 2nd one would have hurt.

It does suck tho, to pay for a UFC event and only get 5 fights, 3 hours, when there were what 12 fights total? Shit my buddy paid $60 (we all chip in) for the HD PPV... all he got was a 30minute free pre show which is the same thing they showed on Spike all week.
Considering you get the event for 24hours, they should be throwing in all the fights after the main event is over.

So glad to see Bisping get knocked out cold! Maybe that will shut him up.

So this is just my prediction - The next season of Ultimate Fighter - Kimbo will win it - and then will be faced against Brock - any takers?

kimbo has a lot to learn about MMA before he wins TUF.
brawling is one thing, but as he showed in his last fight, anyone can sneak a punch in that ends it.
if he really takes in everything they teach him on the show, he should do ok, but there are some top notch competitors this season, should make for some quick KO filled fights.

I'd like to see Kimbo actually become a good MMA fighter. Ya know, live up to the hype and the scariness...he looks like a crazed homeless guy who buys roids instead of booze. :D

It does suck tho, to pay for a UFC event and only get 5 fights, 3 hours, when there were what 12 fights total? Shit my buddy paid $60 (we all chip in) for the HD PPV... all he got was a 30minute free pre show which is the same thing they showed on Spike all week.
Considering you get the event for 24hours, they should be throwing in all the fights after the main event is over.

X a big fawkin 2!

I would of much rather seen the Coleman v. Bonnar fight than the Akiyama v. Belcher. Who are those 2 guys? Show people that are known, save the no names for Spike TV.

Screw that, show the whole damned event! Some of us like to see the no names before they make it big.

Back