• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

tell me your opinion best bang for your buck on steering upgrade

Really, 600$ is hardly any money to spend considering the importance of steering components

To some people it is, I'm surprised any of use are alive considering the dangers presented by all these cars driving around on factory steering components.

id never take junkyard steering components of unknown condition and put it on my rig and try not to suggest it to others as well. spares or trail rig only? have at it.

Nor would I. Which is why I and I suspect pretty much everyone else thoroughly examine these things before we purchase them. It's pretty straight forward.

I'll stick with my point, it money isn't an option if go with the Curry.

Last edited:
To some people it is, I'm surprised any of use are alive considering the dangers presented by all these cars driving around on factory steering components.

most of those cars do not subject themselves to the kind of things we subject our jeeps to.

.Well I decided to go with ruff stuff steering. Maybe it is not the best but it seems to be a very good overall compromise of everything. Thanks for every ones opinions and input.

Back