• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Team Petty Cash has an article devoted to them in Car and Driver

Awesome! "The little box that can". I was surprised to read of the oiling issues. My MJ ran upside down for 5min with 170,000 on it and its still running today with no issues.

*edit* Too bad there's no big fat NAXJA sticker on it.
There are actually NAXJA stickers visible in 4 of the pictures, and the word NAXJA spray painted in huge letters on the front bumper (which we did at our very first race because we didn't have any stickers). The Jeep currently has a NAXJA or Team NAXJA sticker on every side.

Sadly they didn't show up all that well, but they're there. As you can see in this pic, there's a Team NAXJA sticker on the front bumper just below the drivers headlight, and on the back passenger side glass.

VP2_3841.jpg

We've relied heavily on this forum and club for the know how that has allowed us to succeed; we've also tried to give back in terms of any knowledge that we've gained along the way. I wish the club had been mentioned in the article, but we weren't consulted beforehand.

-Matt

Back