• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

"Team Cherokee"

AIbandit

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Anyone have a phone number for them the one on the site has been "busy" all day.

My crap got shipped to Guam...

Disregard, it took a few tries but I got in. Just waiting for them to call me back.

I used to buy from them regularly, but from what I heard, they were taken over by someone else and the customer service has gone down hill. I have seen numerous disgruntled customer posts.

Hope everything works out for you.

I used to buy from them regularly, but from what I heard, they were taken over by someone else and the customer service has gone down hill. I have seen numerous disgruntled customer posts.

Hope everything works out for you.

Thanks , it's been quite a bit since the "we'll call you back in 15 minutes"

Good luck.

Everything I have heard about them lately has been bad.

I've placed a few orders with them over the past month or so. Not had any problems and my purchases arrived pretty quick. I have noticed that their shipping notification can be off by a couple of days. With some shipping gateways the USPS notice is automatically generated when the shipping label is created and not when they receive the package. No biggie, though, they're not alone.

They do carry some items that can be pretty hard to find. And some have been half the cost of anyone else. Fuel tank vents w/ grommets most recently.

Last edited:
With some shipping gateways the USPS notice is automatically generated when the shipping label is created and not when they receive the package.

They do carry some items that can be pretty hard to find. And some have been half the cost of anyone else. Fuel tank vents w/ grommets most recently.
Yeah well they were 2 days off but it went from Wisconsin to Guam and it's been over a week since I ordered.
It looks as though the Guam incident is not their fault but USPS' , their only fault is being hard to get a hold of.

coincidentally the order is fuel take vents because my grommets are rotten to crap and fuel is spilling inside the cab.

After 3 more attempts to call I got a hold of someone. She said there reshipping my order expedited but it still wont leave until tomorrow.

So to update, they never reshipped the order after they told me they would. Multiple attempts to contact them failed and I'm still waiting on my order to arrive back from Guam.

Any luck on this? I just placed an order for a few suspension products, and while I'm ok with some delay in shipment, its not a large order so I would have thought it would have gone out the same (friday) if not the next day (yesterday).

Just wondering. Thanks!

Disclaimer: I may be spoiled by amazon prime, ordered the rest of the parts through them and I already have them.

amazon prime has spoiled me. This "Team Cherokee" sounds like a horrible place to buy from.

You'll most likely be fine.. Good luck if you ever need customer service though.

Back