• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

T-Case Skid Plate, LeBaron Hood Vents

David_Bricker

PSR Fire Marshall
NAXJA Member
I have available a Rusty's Transfer Case skid plate and a pair of LeBaron hood vents. Both are located near Pasadena.

The Rusty's skid plate is used, but in decent shape. There are no mounting bolts available. It was last installed by welding it on, as the bolt holes did not line up after frame rail strengtheners were installed. To install using the regular bolt holes, it may need to be massaged a bit. The skid plate sold new for $119. Asking $30.

The LeBaron hood vents are like all others. There are no chips, and no cracks. They could use a freshening of the paint. I can paint them black for you, but you may want to match your hood color. I paid $50 some time back, asking the same.

old_skid_zps4138b38b.jpg

David Bricker / SYR

Interested in the skid, this would work great. You going to Goatfest?

Interested in the skid, this would work great. You going to Goatfest?

Yes, I'll be going to Goatfest - I can throw it in Gomer, and bring it out.

David Bricker / SYR

Howdy-- I will take BOTH if the first deal falls through.
email me at [email protected]

Randy from Oceanside

You will be #3 in line for the skid plate. but the vents are yours if you want them individually. Let me know before the 21st - I may have a parts train going to Escondido.

David Bricker / SYR

Awesome, thank you. I'll take it the skid only. Sending PM

Skid plate sold. Hood vents still available.

David Bricker / SYR

Hood vents pending sale...

David Bricker / SYR

Back