• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

superbowl

bluejeepkid

NAXJA Forum User
I need a picture of the Dos Equis guy sayin

I don't pray to god often, but when I do, its when my team is down 29-0 in the superbowl

Anybody help me out? Lol

I got this pic....
8ebypa6a.jpg

Worst superbowl ever. Like watching a train wreck. I can't stand either team so it really didn't matter to me if they both lost.

Go Steelers! 6 rings and rebuilding for #7

Is choking covered by Obamacare?

i just read that Obama picked up his pen after the game and ordered the seahawks to redistribute their points, now it's a tie game.

i just read that Obama picked up his pen after the game and ordered the seahawks to redistribute their points, now it's a tie game.

LOL.....awesome.

Was drinking a soda, now I have to clean the screen off - Thanks :roflmao:

I had some hopes for a good game. Ex-Badgers on both teams.

Wilson has got the luck.
Changed out from Baseball to Football, changed Colleges and was a quarterback here, now after graduation he signs on to a team which he helped take to the SB, and win. So where do you go from up?

Credit to the Hawks 'D'. Guess we'll see if it was a fluke next season.. I say it was not.
Loved the fan map before the game. I love being part of a small minority that kicks butt.
If it was the Giants or Steelers or Cowboys they'd all say Defense wins Championships. Now they say the Broncos choked. Either way, I'm loving it and watched the entire game, ran back several plays to watch again and am absolutely gloating over the Broncos annihilation. 'Course the way I figure it most of the nation was hating that 2 teams from west of the Mississippi were at the big party.

Just sayin'

Heard some make a comment on Bob and Tom show a couple days after the Super Bowl..
"As always, the Super Bowl was sold out, but there were 2 'no-shows'; the Bronco's offense and defense."

Back