• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Suggestion: My Threads or My Replies, additional link in header menu

Kevin108

NAXJA Forum User
It's currently somewhat difficult to find your replies or the threads you've conversed in.

The easiest way I know of to get to this info is click:
User CP | Your Profile | Statistics | Find all posts by Kevin108

I'd love to see a link added that to the header menu, between New Posts and Search, for My Threads or some similar title.

For me, it links to http://naxja.org/forum/search.php?do=finduser&u=50288 but it would have to be about to grab your user ID or some such info.

It would make navigating your own threads significantly easier. What do you say?

Yeah I would really like to have a "view your posts" button in the menu at the top

What I should have been saying by April 18th:

"Great response from the admins. I'll be sure to send my membership fees in ASAP."

Instead, it's June 14th and no one has said anything. The bad thing is, "We can't," "We don't want to," or, "We won't," all would have been acceptable responses.

what you are asking for is a modification to the actual forum software without knowing whether anyone around here actually has the skills to pull off something like that. it's not as simple as clicking an option and making it happen.

threatening to not join up as a member of the club will get you NOWHERE, this is a club with a forum NOT the other way around.

Have a nice day :wave1:

In the User CP on the left side menu click on "Edit Options"

Under "Messaging and Notifications" there is "Default Thread Subscription Mode"

When you post a new thread, or reply to a topic, you can choose to automatically add that thread to your list of subscribed threads, with the option to receive email notification of new replies to that thread.

Choose how you want to be notified.

Re: Re: Suggestion: My Threads or My Replies, additional link in header menu

That would just explode my inbox with notifications. That's not the functionality I'm looking for.

There is a choice for "No notification" but you are still subscribed.

We are not doing anymore addons, plugins, modules, config changes, etc... until after we update the software.

Re: Re: Suggestion: My Threads or My Replies, additional link in header menu

There is a choice for "No notification" but you are still subscribed.

In your User CP there is a list of subscribed threads

Back