• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Subs/Amp/Capacitor Package Deal!

I'm selling my Sub set-up from the car I had before I bought the jeep. I am selling this as a package deal shipped. The subs are Cerwin Vega 12" 800w subs in like new condition, they have perfect foam surrounds and no scrathes or holes/punctures anywhere and include the original mounting bolts from cerwin vega that are specially designed for mounting these subs. They were housed in a custom fiberglass box that encompased the entire trunk of my car so nothing was ever put in the trunk. The capacitor is a Kole Audio 2.5 farad capacitor and is good for 2500 watts, The Amp is a power acoustics 1600w 2-channel amp and was run on the Capacitor for maximum perforamance. The components were used but never abuse and have years of life left in them, since they were removed from my car they were bagged and boxed for storage so they would be fully protected from dust.

Asking price $225 Shipped
Package deal only, Item location FL, 32164

Thanks for looking!! Please PM me with any questions.:peace:
Subpics012.jpg

Subpics010.jpg

Subpics001.jpg

Subpics003.jpg

Subpics006.jpg

Back