• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

stuff for sale

altrocker1

NAXJA Forum User
well...i'm heading west here in about 2 weeks...here are some things i may be interested in selling and dragging along the trip with me. i will be passing though pa, oh, in, il and ia on interstate 90/80...here is a list, i iwll probably add to it as i remember:

-aussie locker in previous post for d44

-bull bar that fits xj/mj...$50

-rear tube bumper with 2" reciever and frame tie ins for mj $150

-hd dana 30 housing with home made truss and some bracing/plating. $50...the guy that owned it went a little overkill on it, but it is sturdy

-misc 84-96 header panel parts and fenders...make offers

-re large conical bushings for control arms $15

-gold 97+ hatch $50

-2000 xj motor that needs timing damper and gaskets. ran fine, but thought it had a broken skirt that turned out to be a damper make and offer

-solid d44 diff cover...$50 in great shape

i have a good stockpile of parts, it never hurts to pm me to see if i have something i am forgetting. trade stuff i am looking for:

wj or zj tan seats (or dark agate), tan xj carpet, ravine wheels, moab wheels...

i'm a parts whore, so i might be interested in others as well

Electric fan?

Mine still works, but eventually I want to replace it because I had to break plastic to get one screw out. Still held in by tabs and one screw.

That Dana 30 housing...got any pics of it?

I'd take the d44 solid diff cover.

Got an exact date when you'll be in northern IN?

80/90 isn't far from where I am.

Looking for any parts to add to your hoard?

10-4. I will be wheeling that weekend.

Let me know when things are more concrete.

Back