• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Special thanks to the National BOD

KRAKER

NAXJA Forum User
From the AZ chapter NAXJA

Due to the land-use donation funds matching program. The Arizona chapter got to play an integral part to reopen a closed trail here in Arizona.

As the representative of the Arizona chapter I would like to publicly thank the National BOD in helping us get this trail re-opened.

Thanks fellas :)

rockcrawlersign.jpg

f60ff523.jpg

tm048.jpg

tm002.jpg

cd1and2045.jpg

An extra special thanks to AzRick for heading up the program
mom.jpg

All shots were taken on the soon to be reopened trail called Collateral Damage.

Good to hear a difference is made! That trail looks sweet! All I hear around me up this way is of all the trail closings going on :/

Awesome news! :cheers:

This thread makes me :D.

Thanks for posting this John, I think it's great that you guys got your trail back :thumbup:

Go NAXJA! Thanks BOD!

I will take full credit for getting the trail openned, although I had nothing at all to do with it.

:cheers:

Thanks John, where is this trail anyway? I need some place easy like that to break in the crawler.

Yes, this was one of those rare opportunities to re-open a trail. As soon as the local BOD heard about it, we jumped on board and did what we could to get it back.

Hey Rick come on out the wheeling in Table Mesa definitely rivals JV. We have more gnarly than this trail also.

I might be taking a swing at this trail in couple weeks.

The thanks should go to you guys..

Without the dedication, commitment and hard work put in by you guys this may not have happened... the cash was actually the easy part.

Thanks to the AZ Chapter and everyone else involved, you showed that this can be accomplished.

Good Job!!

Nice to hear... a question about the sign. No rock stacking? What is up with that?

Thanks for the shout back.

Here in AZ rock stacking is crime punishable by death. The majority of rock crawlers out here are against rock stacking figuring: If you have to stack you don't belong on the trail. I'm sure it wouldn't be that big of a problem if people unstacked when finished. But, that never happens.

Thanks for the shout back.

Here in AZ rock stacking is crime punishable by death. The majority of rock crawlers out here are against rock stacking figuring: If you have to stack you don't belong on the trail. I'm sure it wouldn't be that big of a problem if people unstacked when finished. But, that never happens.

That seems like an arrogant attitude. In my experience 99% of the time any rocks stacked get spit out by the person you are stacking them for. What does it matter if some rocks are moved from one spot on the trail to another? I honestly cannot think of any time when rocks were stacked in the last 10 years of wheeling that the rocks stayed stacked.

No rock stacking allowed in JV either. :gee:

Why argue about friggin rockstacking?

Goddamn.

Glad you guys got the trail back open! If only we could get that going up here in the Northeast!

:thumbup:

Why argue about friggin rockstacking?

Goddamn.

Glad you guys got the trail back open! If only we could get that going up here in the Northeast!

:thumbup:

Who's arguing? :huh: I asked about the sign and when it was explained I voiced my opinion and experience on the subject.

Back