• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Southern Four Wheel Drive Association

Cottontail

Three-De Off-Road
Members,

The Southeast Chapter of NAXJA has joined SFWDA as a club member for this calendar year. The members of our BOD will be added to their SFWDA Leadership Council and will have the opportunity to attend their leadership meetings.

As well, as part of the SFWDA membership of the chapter, all of our red letter members will be a defacto member of SFWDA. At the request of the SFWDA I will be providing them with names and contact e-mails for all of our current red letter members. Please do not be alarmed if you begin receiving e-mails from them over the next several weeks.

If you prefer we not share your information with SFWDA, please let me (Cottontail) know via PM as quickly as possible. It is my goal to have this list to them by the end of the weekend.

You can learn more about their programs and trail events at www.sfwda.org.

Thank you

Does a person have to actually be in the South East chapter or just any NAXJA red letter member?

I live in North East FL for a few years and the park/group appear very interesting.

The chapter is a member of the SFWDA, so by definition, all of our red letter members are also SFWDA members. Anyone that is a red letter member of NAXJA that is assigned to a different chapter is not eligible.

You are welcome to join SFWDA as an individual member.

Patrick, I just checked the roster and you are still listed as an SEC member.

Back