• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Soundbar wanted

You're talking about the ceiling speaker bar from the back right? I will send one for JY cost+shipping if I can find one on my next trip to the JY (likely tomorrow morning.)

Let me know.

You're talking about the ceiling speaker bar from the back right? I will send one for JY cost+shipping if I can find one on my next trip to the JY (likely tomorrow morning.)

Let me know.

That's exactly what I'm looking for. I may have a deal in the works, but if you want to keep your eyes peeled for one, it might be a possibility.
Let me know if you do see one, and I'll let you know if this other deal falls through.
Thanks, Mike

I have one that needs a cover and has no speaker grills. You'll likely need to recover any ones you find so that's no biggie (it is easy to do, I did it for the sound bar in my red Jeep.) Let me know if you're still looking.

(BTW, as for missing speaker grills, just get 6.5" speakers with grills, you'll get better sound and it will look right)

I have one that needs a cover and has no speaker grills. You'll likely need to recover any ones you find so that's no biggie (it is easy to do, I did it for the sound bar in my red Jeep.) Let me know if you're still looking.

(BTW, as for missing speaker grills, just get 6.5" speakers with grills, you'll get better sound and it will look right)

I've got a deal in the works, if it doesn't pan out then I'll take you up on this one. I'll let you know either way.
:cheers:

Back