• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sony hi8 video cam

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
It was bought in 2002ish for a Good sum of money and used maybe 4 times. sat in moms closet and now need to sell.

I can get the model # later but first 75$ gets it. has typical Sony night vision setting and the image stabilization (i think it has the stabil.) it does smell like cig smoke and will need to be wiped down with viniger or such to remove. Worked flawlessly when last used and see no reason why only a battery charge is all it would need to be back in action like new. with charger & carry bag.

this model only has a eye piece to view video thru. still a smaller unit though, like 6" x 3" x 2.5"

first to email me at [email protected] and pay, gets it.

also have lots of coins, including 6 comemoritive gold plated mint sets in USA comem. boxes. also have a brand spanking new HP higher end computer from best buy. has a 500gig hd 2gig ram, lightscribe dvd burner, has a removable media drive slot on front, nvidia 7100 card, etc... either with XP installed and missing a few unneeded drivers, or fresh no software installed and I believe I have the OE HP vista home cd, only computer and dell mouse and keyboard. have original box if wanted also. 350$

Also, 15" sony LCD TV with speakers and all that built in, about 4 yrs old and never really used nor hooked up. 50$

all this was in my moms closet or just bought and never used, and she passed a few weeks ago. just looking to give others a deal on it and to get something for them.

COINS.jpg

SONYCAM.jpg

SONYCAM2.jpg

HPCPU.jpg

SONYTV.jpg

SONYTVREAR.jpg

Back