• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SNOW BASHING??

I don't know much up this way. I'm an old springs area wheeler so up here by 303 is new to me.

Old...lol

I'm an old north metro wheeler and the few times I snow bashed, it always turned into an extreme winching afair.

PS: Mike - real old people use words like 'afair' when describing events.

Fun getting to Boulder from Loveland this morning. We got around 8-10" on the east side, but the closer you get to Boulder, it tapers down to around 5".

I have bashed the snow...

SNOW%20BASHING.jpg

I trained on the 721 a couple weeks ago. Now, I have 6 hours of wheel time. :)

I snow bashed to get into my driveway. Mission accomplished. See you boys at Buffalo Wild Wings.

I snowbashed 10" of snow down my 500foot driveway on the way to work... does that count??

I still remember that day Matt and David. That was one hell of a bad trip and luckily it ended with only a ticket and a half broken jeep.

Me and yellow are always down to bash some snow!

Yeah - had two delivery guys get stuck on Wednesday. UPS has surrendered, dude just parks and walks it up!

It's been awhile since I've posted. I'm game for something on Saturday. Bunce, iron clads, or anything in that area have enough snow?

I am looking to play in the snow soon. Trying to finish installing my JCR bumpers before I head out. I just threw the front on but need to install the tie-in brackets and stuff.

I have not had my XJ on the trail yet, been building on it for several months and it's nearly ready to go so if I can find a couple people to wheel with this winter i'm definitely gonna go.

Back