• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Show your tow rig & trailer

AceWhite

NAXJA Forum User
I'm not sure if this is the right spot- seems like it would be....
I tow my XJ to the trail- it's not a DD and although it's registered the set-up isn't street legal- besides with 205K on the 4.0 she deserves to play only :). I just have a flatbed trailer and F-350 truck with a afew minor mods. I'm too new to post pics but it's nothing special.
So I'm sure with tall the talent out there and others that tow, some have pretty sweet set-ups for getting their rigs to the trail.
Let's see 'em!!

I'll play.

98 dodge 2500 12valve cummins. Tuned a bit :D
400hp, 850 lbft. 52psi boost.

I pull the jeeps on an open 16 footer or in a 24ft box...depends where I'm going.

And the picture thing has nothing to do with your newness...we all have to host pics somewhere else like photobucket or tinypic.

that thread is 6 years old. this one wont hurt.

dont have a pic of my XJ behind it yet, but my 05 tahoe is the tow rig (wife's daily) for now. here is my buddies old MJ behind it.
VJWRxRg.jpg

been considering a 1500HD silverado to be my new daily. 6.0 and 4l80 with the softer riding 1500 suspension seems pretty nice to me.

1st gen Chevy s-10 got the Iron Duke in her to get the fuel savings the 408 cid of the big C was just too much at the fuel pump...I hot CAI and 30 degree glass pack on her to get the power difference back ...Can't wait to pull my 5800lb xj over Donner and I'm pretty sure it is going to be left lane all the way up.

Back