• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Several wheel/tire sets for sale (NJ)

MjTjNJ

NAXJA Forum User
I live in NJ but will be heading to Boston and CT (Mohegan Sun) one weekend in August, could load up and bring with me.

Several sets of rims/tires for sale
First set is 5 WJ V8 rims from a 2000. Tires about 70% worn, but no patches or damage. Rims have some clear coat peel, but no road rash. Directional Michelin 245 tires. 16" wheels, 5x5.5 lug pattern. Spare is brand new 235/75/16 GSA $150 for all 5

Second set is a set of 4 mismatched tires on aluminum 15x7 rims, 5x5 lug pattern. Good shape, no road rash, unknown maker $120 for the four

Last set is four aluminum slotted rims, 14", with like-new Goodyear Eagle ST's. These have the old GM 5x4.75 lug pattern, and I used to swap them on and off my 67 Camaro. Asking $250 for the four.

Here is the craigslist link, so you have pics:

http://cnj.craigslist.org/pts/3934243881.html

Responses to the craiglist ad might be the fastest way to reach me.

Update:
The only set remaining is the 15" aluminum mismatched set. 5x5 lug pattern. Looking to get $100 for the four of them. Need cleaning, but in solid shape, and nice for FSJ/CJ.

Back