• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

setting caster/pinion angles on a low pinion d60

Will you still be using the WJ knuckles, unit bearings and such, or going to locking hubs?

hmm i was going to put d30 outers on the 60. they'll fit on 3.125" tubes, right? :D
LOL

I think a d30 tube would actually sleeve inside a d60 inner C without removing the old d60 tube, might as well right? d60 tube is 2.125" ID 3.125" OD 1/2" wall, d30 2.5" OD, just turn the d60 tube in the knuckles out till it's 5/16 wall thickness and weld the 30 tubes into it. :wierd:

LOL

I think a d30 tube would actually sleeve inside a d60 inner C without removing the old d60 tube, might as well right? d60 tube is 2.125" ID 3.125" OD 1/2" wall, d30 2.5" OD, just turn the d60 tube in the knuckles out till it's 5/16 wall thickness and weld the 30 tubes into it. :wierd:
GENIOUS!

to be fair, my d30 on the 44 stuff never failed, it was the damn shafts, ujoints, and ring gears lol :D

got the knuckles off today. the one thing that sucks about these axles is cutting off the giant control arm bracket/spring perch/track bar bracket mess. holy crap it was a mess. went through some consumables.

8408074371_db1eb38b13_b.jpg

not quite sure. was thinking 37's. i'd like to go bigger, but i think it will be hard to keep it full bodied and still have enough uptravel for gofast.

sweet! thanks, good call. i can run my completely worn 37's for that long i guess lol

Back