• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sangria!

kayle666

NAXJA Forum User
okay so it hit 103 today while i was out working on my chicken coop and i started to get a little miffed and miserable. i knew what would make me happy being the so-cal hellbilly i am.

i am now going to impart my wisdom upon you most lucky of inter-web hooligans! i am giving you kids the greatest secret panty-dropping heat killing drink recipe of all time.

you will need

cooler
ice
hard apple cider
1 gallon iced tea container
6 pack ginger ale
2 bottles cab sav
sugar
2 lemons
4 oranges
knife
wine opener
glasses

1 fill your cooler with ice and a bout a third of it water or just fill it with ice and wait till tomorrow.
2. ice everything down the cider the wine the ginger ale get everything nice and cold
3. start drinking cider
take the old ladys iced tea container and throw that shit out on the ground and wash it. then add 4 tablespoons of sugar.
5. cut 1/4 inch wheels out of your lemons and oranges (just slice em so they look round, like a wheel) and throw them in the bottom of the tea container with the sugar. save an extra orange worth of wheels for garnish
6. dump the two cold bottles of cab in the container and stir untill your sure the sugar has dissolved.
7. add 4 cans ginger ale and stir until mixed.
8. add ice and orange wheel garnish to chosen glass.
9. add sangria.
10. drink.

now your wife gf whatevers gonna love it too:heart:. so your welcome. goes good with bbq chicken or shark.

i also advise using some 2 buck chuck for the cab you dont want to waste good wine.

why cider? because you will be thirsty when your making this thats why.

I like to make "grape" juice. 3 olives brand grape flavored vodka, sprite, ice. it tastes good enough that you aren't sure what just happened the next morning :D

If you are really lookin to get sloshed, try the Mangria recipe as coined by Adam Carolla: 3 cups red wine, 1 cup vodka, 1 cup oj, lemon an sugar to taste. They'll never know what hit em

Back