• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rough country ?

bails85

NAXJA Forum User
Who is our rough country guy around here? I would like to place an order but the Naxja code isn't working on their site.

used to be Jason "GRIMUS99XJ" on here as a vendor but it looks like their sponsorship agreement ran out. regardless though he's one hell of a nice guy if you PM him and he has the time to respond im sure he can put you in contact with the right people.

i called them yesterday. after your purchase post a pic on the forum and they will mail you a discount check. not sure about how that fair that is. they still want the advertisement but dont want to support the club.

yeah.. RC was doing really nice for a while, but it seems like the business is slipping back into the toilet.

I installed an RC trackbar on my nephew's 4" lifted WJ, which he purchased without consulting me first......the RC supplied heim lasted 2 months and the tubing is super-wimpy. Replaced with a JKS unit.

i called them yesterday. after your purchase post a pic on the forum and they will mail you a discount check. not sure about how that fair that is. they still want the advertisement but dont want to support the club.

Sounds to me like you just want discounted shit...

i just wasnt sure if they are still a vendor or not. when i asked them that was the answer they gave me. just posting the info.

Honestly... I wouldn't buy RC parts unless the wear items were easily replaced with some other vendor's stuff.
They design & build the steel parts very well, then top it all off with poor quality joints.

I have.rebuilt.my rc joints roughly twice a year, for the.three years I've had them

My teraflex uppers, are just about ready for a rebuild. After wheeling on them with nothing more than grease for seven years.

I know lowers take more of a beating, but this is ridiculous

Back