• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ROTM

Yep but in almost every ROTM contest, if you look in each chapter they are asking for votes from their other chapter peeps. Its just the way it is. No big deal, I'm just not wasting my time. I build my rigs for me to like not others.

I've voted for you a couple times.....

Wait, is ROTM chapter vs chapter? I thought it was all about votes. More votes means you win, right?

i say we make it chapter of the month, go all 2pac vs biggy on 'em

You, Yan, and a few others are exceptions, simply because your Jeeps really stand out, IMO.

It's called Rig Of The Month. If the rig doesn't stand out, it shouldn't win. There are many times when all the rigs running are pretty plain and don't stand out. When all the rigs running are in that category then of course it turns into a popularity contest. This is why rigs should be nominated by other members.

Just think, if you was a paying member you would have seen the thread on this already.OLD news

Why pay for something that works for me for free? Also what is it that paying gets you? More room to post. Ability to post pictures? Eh, not necessary. Also I didn't feel like peeling through the forum to see if someone else posted something so useless like I did. It was just my .02. You know how it is.

Why pay for something that works for me for free? Also what is it that paying gets you? More room to post. Ability to post pictures? Eh, not necessary. Also I didn't feel like peeling through the forum to see if someone else posted something so useless like I did. It was just my .02. You know how it is.

Not just forum perks but to contribute to groups that keep are land open or get good deals on vendors on here...

Unfortunately 4 liter fury has a point. Runs are open to non-members, tech advice is free, non-tech forum is free, as are the Chapter Forums. Heck many folks don't even realize we are a Club 1st, and a Forum 2nd because we put so much effort into the Forum and keeping it open to non-Members.

Couple that with the general attitude that if it's on the web it should be free, and there is no incentive to Join the Club.

-Ron

You can post pictures as a user. There is no secret privilege or process to that.

As a member you are allowed a voice in the direction of the club, ie ROTM. As a member, you can voice your opinion about how club functions should be run. You can say you think it should be XJ only, and people will listen. As a member, your dues go, not only to run the forum, but to multiple land use efforts, raffles (to a certain degree) such as the 25th anniversary Giveaway Jeep, etc etc.

But I mean, heck, if all you're here for is free advice on how to fix your Jeep, use away! But as more and more trails close, don't cry about it here, unless you are involved elsewhere in keeping them open. We're in no danger of not being able to maintain the site, as far as I know, but if everyone had your mindset, this forum would likely die. Thankfully, there are plenty who do see the many benefits of membership in the club, and want to have a stake in keeping this thing going so that we can be a help to people like you who only want free advice.

I have not been here long, but I was not eve aware that there was an option to pay or even a club to join.
Nice bump, Whoa a TJ is ROTM?? WTF

What was 87 votes not enough for you?? ..!..:D..!..

from what i remember, they changed the ROTM rules to "it has to be an xj"

Back