• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rock krawler rear coil conversion new

Rok Monky

NAXJA Forum User
I recently had this kit built for me but while I was waiting for it I found out my wife was pregnant with our second kid so I really don't want to spend any more money on my XJ. It's everything u need to do a rear coil conversion minus shocks n Springs ... asking $1100 shipped . Text is best 813-299-9201

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

The truss should fit up to a one ton swap , basically what I discussed with them was doing a jk axle 3.5 od tube and he said he would cut it slightly larger to work with tons just in case or any axle for that matter cause it could be filled ...

I recently had this kit built for me but while I was waiting for it I found out my wife was pregnant with our second kid so I really don't want to spend any more money on my XJ. It's everything u need to do a rear coil conversion minus shocks n Springs ... asking $850 shipped . Text is best 813-299-9201

Are you in Colorado? If so you might want to post it in the Colorado for sale forum where you might pick up a local buyer. You are in the SEC which isn't really close to where you are.

http://www.naxja.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=202

If I'm off base, please disregard the free bump.

Your location says Colorado Springs. Maybe time to update.

Ugh this would complete my XJ.... I have Clayton in the front and I been waiting to do the Rear Coil conversion but now I see these and it would finish my project but I have to wait till Taxes..... ugh..... I would drop a down payment on those bad boys in a heart beat.

Back