• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

random xj parts

xj dreamin

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys, I have bunch of random xj parts that I need to get rid of since I no longer have the jeep. Everything is priced individually but I'll cut you a deal for the whole lot. Thanks for looking.

95 Cherokee 4x4 auto ecm in good working condition. 30 bucks
Side Mirrors=10
ac delete pulley in great condition.=10
Dash cluster. Reads about 203,xxx miles=20

IMG_5079 by luis hernandez, on Flickr

Grand Cherokee (zj) wheel and tire. Wheel is in great shape, tire looks new but is cracked from sitting in the sun. would make a good spare. =40
IMG_4879 by luis hernandez, on Flickr
95 xj 4.0 4x4 auto cluster (se model). Reads about 118, xxx miles= 10
IMG_2929 by luis hernandez, on Flickr

95 xj fenders and header panel. fenders are in good shape. one has a small dent and is discolored a bit. Header panel is in good shape, it's missing a few pieces but the main parts are there. =40
IMG_2733 by luis hernandez, on Flickr
IMG_7126 by luis hernandez, on Flickr

Grand Cherokee (wj) control arms. These are a great alternative to the stock xj lower control arms because they're boxed and provide a bit more tire clearance. bushings are in good shape. =20
IMG_6943 by luis hernandez, on Flickr

Old school xj brush guard. This came off an 84 xj I had a long time ago. I don't know who made it but it looks like it was a dealer option. Bolts on to the stock bumper. The guard has some surface rust but other than that, it's straight and solid. A coat of paint is all it needs to look new again. =30

IMG_1901 by luis hernandez, on Flickr

Can you post additional pics of the brush guard? I would like to buy it if its what I'm looking for, thank you

Yeah, I gave it some thought too. Anak has one on his XJ and it looks good. Wasn't sure about one on the MJ.

Grand Cherokee (zj) wheel and tire. Wheel is in great shape, tire looks new but is cracked from sitting in the sun. would make a good spare. =40

IMG_4879
by luis hernandez, on Flickr

Common mistake, but that's a factory TJ rim, not a ZJ rim. It'll work on a ZJ of course, and even an XJ, but the dimensions are diff, and they look different.

yoiRxID.jpg

Yeah, I gave it some thought too. Anak has one on his XJ and it looks good. Wasn't sure about one on the MJ.

If he were closer I would be all over that. At the very least I could use the rubber push bumpers, and that one looks straighter than mine.

One of these days I will get around to straightening mine out and fixing it so it won't bend again. It just hasn't made it up the priority list, kind of like an MJ bumper I have seen somewhere.

The bumper is straight-ish again.
:D

Back