• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Quality Gear sets, Master install kits, Lockers - Best price & Fastest delivery...

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
Quality Gear sets, Master install kits, Lockers - Best price & Fastest delivery...

I have just sat back and let my repeat and extremely satisfied customer base feed me new customers. Now its time to come out and show again:
RWK Haus Supply
* Has the best prices
* Has the best selection
* Has the fastest overall order to your door times
* Has the best customer service

If your looking for the following I Highly suggest you email or call for the all the above! In years and years of business, there has been only 1 person I wasnt able to show the above to! And well you know how some people are :) Just cant please everyone.

I ship DIRECT from over 10 warehouses across the USA to your door. That means its to your door typically in 1-2 days from the day you order.

Gears - starting at 100$ shipped to your door
D30Gear_1_647.jpg

Air Lockers (6 yr warranty!) - 675$ shipped to your door
6 Year ZipWarranty-2013.jpg

YZLD30-4-27.jpg

Strongest mechanical locker on the market - starting at 500$ shipped to your door
GrizzlyWarranty.jpg

Front Axle Kits - starting at 325$ shipped to your door
file_47_5.jpg

Rear Axle Kits- starting at 190$ shipped to your door
file_7_1_1_1_1.gif

We have 6 MONTH SAME AS CASH
render

WE ALSO SELL ANYTHING ROCK KRAWLER AND CURRIE FOR LESS THEN ANYONE!

THIS IS NOT JUST SOME MONKEY BEHIND THE SCREEN TRYING TO MAKE A BUCK.

We have installed Everything we sell! I KNOW DIFF's. Not just a year or two of a few installs and selling crap parts. I have installed it, Raced with it, and trust it. So, I sell it.

Try asking the next place some tech questions. See what you get. Only a FEW I know of actually have done gear, locker, axles, posi's, lifts, full suspension fabrication, welding, etc... And they wont give you my prices, thats for sure...

I Look forward to helping you get your next project set up right. Not just sell you what your buddy's tell you to buy.

Ask someone who has actually bought from me, they will tell ya...

Robert
RWK Haus Supply
[email protected]
714-875-2414

Re: Quality Gear sets, Master install kits, Lockers - Best price & Fastest delivery..

Dont forget 6 month same as cash...

Re: Quality Gear sets, Master install kits, Lockers - Best price & Fastest delivery..

Zip Locker benifit banner.jpg

Get the best pricing on high quality parts...

FAST!

Hard to say. Prolly till the 1st.

PM inbound Looking for 4.56 reverse cut dana30(HP) and full install kit

Shipped to 97236

Deals are Still going strong!

Got mine! Unbeatable price/shipping! Look forward to doing business with RWK again!

Get quality parts FAST!

I am looking for the following for my 8.25 rear axle:
Rear Pinion seal
bearings for axle
Seals for both wheels
Please let me know.

Gears are still on sale. NOW SHIPPING Revolution Gear & Axle, Quality Gears...

Looking for a few items.
1. Lockers for Dana 30 and Chry 8.25
2. Shocks all the way around
3. 3" lift
4. 5x 15" or 16" matte black wheels with 31x10.5R15(or 16)
5. exhaust manifold

If I do not reply to you quickly please send answer to [email protected]

Thanks

Items are for a 98 XJ Sport with a 4.0l

This as well as likely most all parts will be hit by a pricing change the 1st of the year.

Get your diff parts now and save money.

Looking for a quote for:

-D44R 5.38 gears
-Master Install Kit
-Grizzly or Zip locker (30 Splined)

All shipped to 12302.

This is for a 1978 F250 Dana 44 front axle.

Thanks,
Bill

Back