• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pick your poison

x2 on the Jameson.

Coors gives my the craps, i suggest some Sam Adams.

If you still want the 80 proof hit but want a hint of black cherry flavor, try some Red Stag by Jim Beam. Good shit!! Dont mix it, ruins the taste. But if you "have to", mix with Coke. Its like drinkin DrPepper.

Oh my cousin has been trying to get me to try red stag for a while now, i've yet to commit and buy the bottle yet. Mostly because im so cheap :D My normal beer is actually keystone... just cause i can get it for $14 a 30 pack :D

As for drink, my username says it all. I prefer blue, then gold,green, and black.
Otherwise, free beer is my favorite.

I could eat a peach for hours....:eyes:
You're definitely doing it wrong if it takes that long..

Flavored liquor is terrible. 2010 NYE I was drinking at my coworker's house. We killed a bottle of Remy, Jack, and dozens of Coronas. We had terrific food so we were keeping the alcohol down. Then my other coworker pulls out a bottle of green apple flavored Barcardi 151. We got as far as two shots before hell broke loose. I got into a fight with my coworker cause he wanted to drive home and I wasn't having any of it. Eventually, we just let him go cause he was determined to fight everyone there for them. Later on, I passed out in my truck, woke up like 2 hours later, threw the door open and puked my guts out. I didn't wake up again till 1 the next afternoon and I had a terrible taste of vomit and green apples. I also had to clean the truck cause I wasn't entirely accurate and all I could find was green apple scented Simple Green. I hated apples for about a month after that.

Flavored liquor is terrible. 2010 NYE I was drinking at my coworker's house. We killed a bottle of Remy, Jack, and dozens of Coronas. We had terrific food so we were keeping the alcohol down. Then my other coworker pulls out a bottle of green apple flavored Barcardi 151. We got as far as two shots before hell broke loose. I got into a fight with my coworker cause he wanted to drive home and I wasn't having any of it. Eventually, we just let him go cause he was determined to fight everyone there for them. Later on, I passed out in my truck, woke up like 2 hours later, threw the door open and puked my guts out. I didn't wake up again till 1 the next afternoon and I had a terrible taste of vomit and green apples. I also had to clean the truck cause I wasn't entirely accurate and all I could find was green apple scented Simple Green. I hated apples for about a month after that.

It wasn't the apple 151 it was the fact that you mixed all that shit then topped off with the 151. Personally I like arrogant bastard ale and if I'm drinking hard shit it usually jäger. a long island or 77. Sometimes I do a few shots. The flavored shits ok once in a while at a party where mixed drinks are being served buti wouldn't waste my own money on it.

On a good Day Bacardi 151 and cola
on a bad day Double 151 on the rocks (havent had a day that bad in a while)

i know its strong but to me it doesnt have that strong taste alot of others liqours have its a clean crisp taste .

Otherwise i shotgun cheap beers..

I also like Newcastle and XX amber and amber bock

Lol bad day for me is a bottle of golden grain... and a shot glass LOL.
Have had only had about 3 of those nights.. none of which i really remember much of. Quit that shit when i woke up the last time and found a mcdonald, taco bell, and burger king bag on the table that wasnt there when i started drinking.

I personally love Jager. Nothing like a nice cold shot of jager to start off the weekend.

Back