• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Passenger Side Doors & Fender

jeepsrock

NAXJA Forum User
Hello All,

I unfortunately rolled my Jeep this weekend wheeling on its passenger side and need some parts to get her back :confused1

I am looking for the Passenger doors (front and rear) and front fender. If anyone local to the Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley has these parts and wants to get rid or sell them let me know.

I appreciate it :yap:

Thanks,
Pete

94 XJ 4 Door

If you have to, there is a guy in rosamond/lancaster that parts out jeeps all day. Hes got ads on Craigslist and i think has a facebook for a website. But i dont remember the name.

Just keep your eyes out for a 2 Wheel drive you can use as a parts car. Then you can sell all the other stuff you don't need to recoup your money.

I found 1 the other day for 300 cause it didn't run. Crank no fire. I would think to get that running would have been cheap. Just have to look.

GL

They operate out of a small shop. The one time I was there it looked to me as if they dismantle one or two rigs at a time and store lots of parts. But I have no idea if they have another location where they keep more Jeeps.

Call 'em and ask. (909) 346-6328. Inlandjeep.com.

Last edited:
Does inland Jeep in Rialto have lots of jeeps on site ?

Pete

When I was there about a year ago he was in the process of parting out three XJs I could see in his shop bay - I dunno what was out back. He's always listing a bunch of partouts on Craigslist though so he seems well stocked. I was looking for a particular OEM driveshaft length for my lift and he was cool with taking me back to measure in his inventory to make sure it was the right one. Lots of parts stuffed away back there so he should have what you want - his general attitude seemed to be "know what you want and bring cash" which was fine by me :yap:

Back