• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

parts train needed

The parts trains really are amazing. I've been very appreciative of some for me.

All I can manage to train is beer, but I suppose that's a valuable service as well.

David Bricker / SYR - RDU

Jeremy: I've got your stuff. I'll be in Pozo Thursday, Sept. 3, and am going fishing out of Morro Bay on Friday the 4th. Then I'm probably hitting the road home Saturday or Sunday. I'll text you when I'm in your hood and we can arrange a meet.

Indeed. I usually head to TapIt Brewing Co. in SLO after work on Thursday's. SO, I guess pending time, either at my work, in between, or at TIBC!

We'll work something out. If beer's involved, so much the better. And Bricker won't even have to transport it!

Also, I just looked on line and saw that Commander Cody -- and some other guys -- are performing at the Pozo Saloon on Sunday the 6th. So I'm likely to go catch that show and stick around until Monday.

Hope the procedure went well, MudButt.
Thanks, it went well. Turns out I was born with an extra nerve in my heart that was causing episodes of tachycardia. As much as 300 beats per minute...

They found it and killed it. Haven't felt this good in years...:clap:

Back