• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting out 2000 Cherokee

xjTayTay

NAXJA Forum User
Recently was rear ended and now forced to part out. Unibody is folded, everything else is fine besides passenger front fender and grill. Long Arm Kit, Rims and Tires are sold, everything else is up for grabs! Motor is a 4.0 inline 6 that ran fine prior to accident, 231 Transfer case goes through gears smoothly, and also Aw4 Transmission. Low Pinion Dana 30 up front and a 8.25 in the rear. Also willing to sell as complete, minus long arms, rims and tires.

Please feel free to text me for quickest response at (661) 618-2766

http://s1111.photobucket.com/user/x...sport/Mobile Uploads/image_3.jpeg[/IMG][/URL]

Price for the interior? door panels (assuming 4 door), dash, instrument cluster, console, don't need seats. What color and what condition?

David Bricker / SYR

I will take the 231 if you pull it and its a reasonable price. How much?

Interested in the rear leafs, u bolts, u bolt plates, rear tail lights ( i did see one is bent, just need the lights) rock rails, mirrors, front seats, D rings, and a few other interior pieces. can you give me a price list for those please.

Back