• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

part out wrench party 4th of july weekend

blondejoncherokee

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Horrible weekend for a part out party, but I committed now so I'm just gonna do it. Ill be parting out the old silverback and also wrenching on the new rig on/off as well.

ill have water, beer, pizza, and sodas for anyone wiling to help. if it goes into two meals i can buy burgers or something like that or we could BBQ some ti tip and corn or whatever. I am off Friday Saturday Sunday.

I'll talk with the wife and see if I can get away for some time! Pending funds put a hold on my jeep so might as well help a brother out on his haha

Ill be wrenching thurs after work.And I can hopefully get off early.

I am gonna shoot for Friday to pic up the knuckles. I'll stay for a few hours if I don't have my 2 year old. What time are you starting?

Pat you dont gotta come out sunday man.

Last edited:
I just found out i have off Friday also I'll see if I can get away for a bit! Get her mostly torn down Friday morning haha

Im down. I move quick.

OK the jeep is done. took me about 16 hours.

I just need some help dropping it to the floor. I got it so that the 12 ton jacks are all the way adjusted in, but the part from there is usually the hardest. anyone want to come by sunday and help me drop it?

picknpull is coming around noon monday.

Had to drop my shell a few weeks ago by myself. Cherrypicker and a few ratchet straps works mint. Dropped it onto some cheap furniture dollies so i could roll it down the driveway to the street so picknpull would pick it up. Would be there if i could bud. Glad it went fairly smoothly for ya.

Back