• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OTK on the drivers side only?

I did this briefly, but I did not feel comfortable with the small nylock nuts that come with the OTK inserts holding the steering in place. I still have the nearly new RHD draglink (less than 200 miles) sitting in my garage.

Where did you find one? I might be looking for one, I think quadratech has them ?

Re: Re: OTK on the drivers side only?

Where did you find one? I might be looking for one, I think quadratech has them ?
honestly I don't remember, I just called around and was able to find one. Qtec probably has them.

I don't think flipping the drag link is worth the effort. With the extreme angle up to the pitman arm, the only part of the DL you're likely to hit is right at the knuckle and the tire protects that. I'd say the tie rod is much more vulnerable.

Yeah but by flipping it, you're also relieve some of the extreme angles on the tre's.

So do you need to relocate the trackbar with the drag link oTk?

Last edited:
Well yeah....that's changing the angle of your draglink.

Eh, sounds like more trouble than it's worth.

I just bugs the CRAP out of me that my tie rod is not level. Lol.

BTDT, not worth the time and $. If you really want to make a dramatic steering improvement (plus brakes), WJ swap.

Back