• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Old and New BOD meeting Sat the 12th

DrMoab

NAXJA Forum User
Talked to Steve and Dave. Both are available Sat Morning.

Can the rest of you be available too? I think we should meet in SLC somewhere and get breakfast.

Chris...find a sitter.

DrMoab said:
Talked to Steve and Dave. Both are available Sat Morning.

Can the rest of you be available too? I think we should meet in SLC somewhere and get breakfast.

Chris...find a sitter.

We were already planning on meeting for breakfast but haven't set a time or place. Josh, would you want to meet somewhere close to your place in case Isaac gets bored of his current living quarters?

I will be there as long as it is ok if i am still sleepy.....rember I live with bankerr hours.:confused1

Sounds good. See you all there.

Anyone up north want to car pool?

Sarah is not going with me, so Ryan what time do I need to be at your house to ride in the BUS?

XJBANKER said:
Sarah is not going with me, so Ryan what time do I need to be at your house to ride in the BUS?
Ditto

XJumpmaster said:
I don't see an issue with it. I think if anyone wants to be involved, let them. We can do the bank thing after.

Sounds fine to me as long as we don't have too many. I'm sure we all would rather not have it turn into a 1 hour wait for a table that can seat 20.

By the way, Derek asked if he could come with his kids and I said sure. :D

I promise not to mention anything about BOD meetings on the public forum in the future.

:anon:

Back