• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Off Topic: Need A Tile Pro...

Original_MudButt

NAXJA Forum User
Any tile pros around Tustin area? I need a small repair on an outside BBQ. Two maybe three tiles on a counter corner.

Might take you 2 hours. Can't find anyone local for such a small job. I can get pics if need be.

Willing to pay scale and supply beer... I know it's a small job and you have to pay for gas and maybe come back at least once to finish, but I want a PRO, not a DIYer...

Thanks all.

what of the naxja guys used to be a tile professional, and quit after having a stroke. might be interested in a small job, i'll shoot him a text.

I'm no pro, but I've done a bunch of tile. If you have just a few tiles to re-set, it shouldn't be too tough.

Depending if the original mortar is solid, you may be able to use an epoxy to glue them back in, then grout the joints. Worse case, carefully chip off any loose mortar and re-mud them.

David Bricker / SYR

Back