• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Nikon D50 DSLR and accessories

Texas Twitch

NAXJA Forum User
I am selling my DSLR and a whole bunch of accessories because I don't think I use it enough to necessitate having a DSLR. It works great, takes great pictures, and is pretty user-friendly too. Here is everything included:

-Nikon D50 body with Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G ED II AF-S DX Zoom Lens (retail $419.00 together, used - amazon)

-Nikkor 50 mm f/1.8 lens (non-VR) (retail $139+$40 for Wolf breakage warranty)

-Nikon SB24 hotshoe flash (with LCD screen) (Ebay - $80)

-battery

-battery charger (retail $25 - frys)

-Lowepro FastPack 350 bag/backpack (retail $150 - Lowepro site)

-polarizing, UV, and gradient filters, 52 mm, with case. (retail $20, frys, only used the polarizing filter. The others are still in wrappers)

-2- 2 GB memory cards (retail $14 each, and they are new)

-Quantaray Tripod/monopod. (retail $40 - Wolf Camera)

New, all this equipment would cost you well over $1000, and even used it wouldn't cost much less than that. I'm asking $600 or best offer for everything. I'll deliver locally, within reason.

This is all very high quality equipment, and it will be hard to find the collection of accessories for the price I'm offering. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Thanks!
progress.gif
http://lsjc.org/board/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=536062

Jeeps don't pay the bills man!

Back