• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Tellico Facebook Page!

I got to go one time while I was still stationed in Jacksonville, NC. Very fun place. But at the same time I wound up going to Uwharrie a lot more since it was way closer than the 500 mile drive to Tellico.

I got to go one time while I was still stationed in Jacksonville, NC. Very fun place. But at the same time I wound up going to Uwharrie a lot more since it was way closer than the 500 mile drive to Tellico.

Yes and Yes! I went to the Crawl there every summer form 02 or was it 03 - 07. Tellico is what hooked me on wheeling. That and the group of NAXJA guys back then. Specifically Georgia Mike, 2offroad, kudzu, and A-mechanic. Good times at Crawfords! :cheers:

Is Crawford's still open since all this trail closure stuff?

Is Crawford's still open since all this trail closure stuff?

It closed but I have heard its back open again. It is only about 20 min form the Durham town Tellico I have heard.

Wow Ghost you remember me. I loved Tellico to. I was here looking for some old pics of when I rolled the XJ on upper 2 for that Facebook page. I was thinking of hitting that Durhamtown place in the near future. I would just need to take it slow on a stock JKU. oh and it was 2002. I just tossed the t-shirt last week.

Wow Ghost you remember me. I loved Tellico to. I was here looking for some old pics of when I rolled the XJ on upper 2 for that Facebook page. I was thinking of hitting that Durhamtown place in the near future. I would just need to take it slow on a stock JKU. oh and it was 2002. I just tossed the t-shirt last week.

Dude I will never forget what you and Mike did for me that year. Was my first introduction to real wheeling. I left on Woody who let me ride shotgun with him in the camo xj he had! that was a great year! I have a great one and was looking for it too. Give me a day or so and it will be up there. You know just because you have a JK doesn't mean you cannot come here. Hell the national president wheels an LJ....... we are tolerate to all kinds these days! :cheers:

Cool. I will watch for a ride that might fit my schedule.

Just remembered I had some Tellico pictures on my photobucket and those were there. They are now posted. Looks like it was the 05 Crawl when you flopped.

Just remembered I had some Tellico pictures on my photobucket and those were there. They are now posted. Looks like it was the 05 Crawl when you flopped.

Cherokee crawl 05 set the hook for me, i had wheeled before but never like that. From that trip on its what i had to be doing, still is :D

Good times
http://youtu.be/095pkTWD59Q

I was in tellico for the 06-07 crawls, i spent a lot of time driving other peoples half broke rigs . Glenn you should remember the 13hr trail ride ? mr travis jason and a few more of us comming down school bus at night. I beleive there was a search party formed for us

I was in tellico for the 06-07 crawls, i spent a lot of time driving other peoples half broke rigs . Glenn you should remember the 13hr trail ride ? mr travis jason and a few more of us comming down school bus at night. I beleive there was a search party formed for us

Yes and yes! I was part of that party with 2offroad! :cheers:

Back