• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New on here from ma

Phatmatt2203

NAXJA Forum User
What's up always had jeeps and wheeled on short local trips looking to find some ppl to wheel with I'm in Fall River ma willing to travel
Xj 33 lockers snorkel beater ready to play let me know if anyone wheels on a regular

Hey Matt (at least I'm guessing that's your name by your handle)! We do have many active members in the Massachusetts area, hopefully some of them can point you in the right direction! Welcome!
Rich

Foxwar71

Hay man what's up I'm from fall River looking to wheel when ever just getting into it did a lot of car building before
Have a 98 xj rcx x flex 4.5 lift ho 30 8.25 rear just ordered the locker for the 30 looking to get a carrier go 4:10s swap a posi 8.8 in rear build rock nsliders and a 4500 lb winch just in case something little comes up I wrench for a living looking for used parts and maybe some one to wheel with

Let me know ur thoughts I know it's a short arm but local nothing crazy I do Kingston and wareham slot but looking to get on some better stuff

Thanks Matt

Hi neighbor! Glad to see new people getting involved. Lots of good stuff going on through NAXJA in the NAC. (I wish I had time to participate more often these days)

There's not much in the way of legal wheeling in our area, unfortunately. Plenty of good stuff in Western, MA and NH. You'll be wanting 40" tires and tons in no time after your first trip to some of the spots in southern NH.

Anyway, don't hesitate to holler if you need random parts. I can often be found at Buzzards Bay Brewery... hmm, maybe that's why my Jeep isn't done.

I went to a cheese show in RI this weekend and stayed in Seekonk. My first time in the area. Lots of sand around there. I had a Linguica and blademeat omelet. Amazing.

What's up guys
Asp I need a bunch of shit lol and always in wareham fishing and trail riding
U have any Dana 30 axels spair and or 4:10 gear set on a carrier for the 30 ?? Let me know man

Back