• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Offroad area between Louisville and Cinti

amp7876

NAXJA Forum User
I am not affiliated with this, just found on p4x4.
I was a member of a private motorcycle club across the street from where this is located. If the terrain is anything like where i used to ride dirtbikes, this should be fun.
Just an FYI guys.
Tony

Dirty Turtle Offroad Area
Bedford, KY

DirtyTurtleOffroad.com(Coming Soon)
Grand Opening Sat. April 10, 2010

Trails open from 9:00am-6:00pm

$15.00 per ORV/ATV
$5.00 per passenger over 12 yrs.
Must have TRAIL PASS $5.00 for one year
(Pass is a Park Decal)

2010 will be a great year for local off road enthusiasts. Over the last few years great off road riding areas have been closed. Livingston, KY OutBack Adventure Park, Most of Slade, Buck’s Run MX Park, and Hills and Hollers were all great riding places and each had something different to offer. We have wheeled throughout the US and must say the best place to Offroad is right here in Good Ole Kentucky. With the help of some fellow friends, it was decided it was time that folks within 1.5 hours of Lexington, Louisville, and Cincinnati have a great place to enjoy their off road toys.

Dirty Turtle OffRoad (DTOR) trail system accommodates full size vehicles and anything 4x4. The trail system offers a full day of riding regardless of your experience. We have trails for those in stock vehicles and for those who have just starting riding or driving their ORV’s. Trail system also has trails that will test the rig of rigs. Some no one will accomplish….. 
Park currently has riding open for 4x4’s, ATV’s, MX Bikes, 6X6’s, and side by sides.

DTOR is located on what used to be Buck’s Run MX park. DTOR will have 270 acres of prime offroading and trail enjoyment. Once the trail system is open, DTOR will focus its efforts to repair the existing MX track….although several promoters have shown interest in using the track and modifying it for a Truck Challenge obstacle course…..

From January until the grand opening April 10th, DTOR will be laying out the trail system. DTOR will be reaching out to various clubs to come in and help and exchange for various incentives plus be some of the first to be part of the preview party!!!

Our commitment is to make Dirty Turtle Offroad the perfect getaway for all of you.
We look forward to wheeling with you this year!

HAPPY NEW TRAILS 2010

TEAM DTOR

Our exact address is 93 Bucks Run Road, Bedford, Ky 40006. We are 45 minutes from Louisville, 1 hour from Cincinnati and 2.5 hours from Indianapolis. From I-71, take Campbellsburg/Bedford exit #34. Coming from Ohio, take right off ramp. Coming from Louisville, take left. Stay on US 421 into Bedford. Turn right at traffic light on to US 42. As you come to "Y" (at Marathon station), veer right. Follow US 42 approximately 4.2 miles out of Bedford. Turn left on Bells Ridge Road (Hwy 3176). Drive about 2.2 miles and turn left at our sign onto Bucks Run Road. Stop at the small log cabin to sign in.

good to hear!! looks like its about 2 and half hours away from Bloomington

No its not. I can get to Carrolton in just over an hour and thats not far away from there.

edit: nevermind, you're right. it takes you 45 minutes or so to get here.

Looks like we now have a place to wheel in April, I am thinking the 17th anyone else in? Good find Tony.

Im in. Only 3.5 hours away.lol

I'll check my schedule and cashflow and see but its only like 1.5 hours for me and I have family close by.

Back