• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Officers for 2015

SandySteve

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Ryan,
Sometime shortly after the new year we need to get together and transfer access to the chapter account from Jerry to you. If there is an America First Credit Union near you, I will be willing to drive up there and we can go there together to get you officially on the account. The past 2 years the only thing that they wanted is a document which shows the results of the election, even if you ran unopposed. I haven't seen any official posting of the election results, so I haven't got such a document. You have been kicking around this site longer than me, so if you know where the election results are posted, let me know and I will print out the announcement and we should be set in that regard. Cheers, Steve

All others: Last year I hosted a breakfast at the time of changeover to try to brainstorm on what events, meets, etc. we should do for the coming year. Would this be helpful for the next year, or do you want the new officers to just come up with an agenda and let people comment online?

Steve, I am available tomorrow and could meet you half way somewhere if you want. After that I'm not sure.

I can get the election results from a printout of the voting thread in the Members forum. We have used that before and it has worked ok.

Let me know. It's easier to call or text me as I don't see things here as fast.

801-510-3673

Back