• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

new member here

Dets14

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys, my name is matt, i am a habitual jeep owner, i am on number 4,
My first was an 89 cherokee when i was 16, light blue all the chrome, got hit and totalled on my 17th birthday.
#2 came a while later, it was crap, an 88 limited, black with black leather
#3 94 v8 grand cherokee, made a dumb mistake and sold it.
My current one is our old kid hauler, i got my wife a durango. We bought it to replace my wifes first car 2.5 years ago after our first daughter was born. Its a 97 cherokee with 216k miles and has never let us down! We gave 700 bucks for it and i bought the first aftermarket part yesterday, it is a used tube bumper and now im lookin for cheap lift parts!
We also have my 96 nissan 240sx that i bought in 05 that now has a 96 skyline engine swap with a holset hx35 turbo

We also have my 96 nissan 240sx that i bought in 05 that now has a 96 skyline engine swap with a holset hx35 turbo

Welcome! I see we have another guy who likes all things inline 6. I have an E30 that I autocross.

I hadnt joined any forums or groups simply cause this jeep was our family car until recently. But now i get to build it. I will also be getting a samurai in the near future on a trade. It may show up for sale...
Flex, i dont know how much hp im puttin down in my 240, but the trap speed was 114 mph with the clutch slippin from 2nd on

My trap speeds would be slightly faster than the titanic! :D

Back