• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New member from West Atlanta

Woodk61000

NAXJA Forum User
Repeat XJ owner from Metro Atlanta. Just picked up a 98 Sport 4X4 with 168k miles for $450. First one was a 99 Classic that I had in high school and college. Looking to pick up a Rough Country 4.5' lift and some 32's or 33's. Going to keep the stock steel 5 spokes for right now. Gotta install my new column and pick up some window regulators to get it suitable for semi daily use. Also getting a pretty intense death wobble around 45-60. Ive got a new neutral safety switch on order and gotta chase down my P0463 code. Visual inspection under rig didn't produce any "easy fix" results. Guess ill wait til I run the gas out and drop the tank. Anyhow, I look forward to getting to know you guys and do some wheeling soon!

Sounds like you got a deal!

Welcome to the Forum! Once you get it going good you'll have to ride out this way and hit some trails with us.

I'm up near Greenville. You also have several members near your in ATL.

Welcome aboard! I usually clean the NSS over replace it.

Welcome!!! $450 for a running XJ, not bad!!! And 168k? Heck she's just getting broke in haha

I'm in Charlotte, NC. Definitely try to get that thing to the Crawl in the summer!!! Hopefully I'll see you on the trail!!!

Welcome! Got a couple members in ATL that are active. One of them is actually out in Moab right now with his rig...

Howdy!

Still having issues with the P0705, P0700, and P0463 codes. Had them off and almost passed emissions. When I had to restart in the middle of the test, light came back on.

Safety and Emissions for me :(

Reminds me I need to get an exhaust on the Jeep so it'll pass inspection next month...

Back