• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Member From Virginia

Looks like Salem is 4.5 hours from me. My twins start college this fall maybe make a trip when the leaves are changing. I can dream....

Come on up! Its not that expensive to hang out in the Roanoke Valley and the Blue Ridge Mountains are spectacular in the fall

Come on up! Its not that expensive to hang out in the Roanoke Valley and the Blue Ridge Mountains are spectacular in the fall

Quoted for the truth. The valley is a show stopper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is what I thought. I will tag it again but I have to get my son that is currently on my insurance working and paying his own..... He starts Tech in the fall I hope!

Is your son going to Virginia Tech? That's a great school. My two oldest boys went there

Is your son going to Virginia Tech? That's a great school. My two oldest boys went there

One is going to Francis Marion the other is going to Florence Darlington Tech.

Any of you guys come to URE give me a good heads up and I'll meet you there. It's 1:45 from my door. It's about the closest place for me to wheel which is why I go there so much.

I'll be down there with my club, RVA Rock Crawlers, from June 20th-25th. We'll be staying in the group camp.

Let me know if you stop by and we'll be on the look out for ya!

I'll be down there with my club, RVA Rock Crawlers, from June 20th-25th. We'll be staying in the group camp.

Let me know if you stop by and we'll be on the look out for ya!

If I get all of the issues straight with Ghost I'll pm you my number and let you know I'm coming up.

Back