• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New member from Loveland

No one waves back when you are in a jeep. Lol. I was just being nice. Damn messicans always finding the negative.

Since I won't be driving the Jeep primarily I can't guarantee waves, but when I am I'll usually wave back.

Dodge truck nor Audi enthusiasts wave in Northern Colorado either...

Visited Andersen's today and someone while picking parts from the black '97+ XJ threw the condenser over the passenger fender and scratched/gouged it. We can wait for a nicer black one to come along.

I'm too lazy to lift my am off the arm rest I'll give you a nod ,but once I'm in my comfortable driving position I'm not lifting my arms .

Well it's getting there...the lift is installed (3" Rough Country kit with new springs & shocks all around as well as lower control arms, and sway bar brackets). Custom longer braided stainless steel brake lines, new ball joints (lowers had play, uppers are now adjustable) and an alignment, AC fixed/charged, replaced the leaky front output seal on the transfer case).

The only major to-dos left on the list are brakes all around and front sway bar links/bushings and after that it'll be ready for DD use!

20140804_093715_zpsvycu49yg.jpg

The to-dos from above are done and it squeaked by emissions, barely.

It'll eventually need a fuel pump (losing its prime after only a few minutes), probably some O2 sensors...and probably a cat before it's due again in 2 years, but for the time being it has everything it needs to get plates!

20140819_124716_zpslb9igh0m.jpg

The to-dos from above are done and it squeaked by emissions, barely.

It'll eventually need a fuel pump (losing its prime after only a few minutes), probably some O2 sensors...and probably a cat before it's due again in 2 years, but for the time being it has everything it needs to get plates!

20140819_124716_zpslb9igh0m.jpg

So glad I live where I do...... NO emissions :spin1:

Back