• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New In Box ARB Diff Covers D30 & D44

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
I have a Dana 30 and Dana 44 new in box ARB Differential Cover.
Features:
*Computer optimized cross brace design increases the structural rigidity of the whole axle
*Additional housing strength helps keep the ring & pinion gears meshing on the flat faces of the teeth, greatly increasing ring & pinion life and overall maximum load strength
*Top quality, high power neodymium magnets are used in both the drain plug and the dipstick to collect metallic wear particles as the vehicle moves
*Magnet location in the end of the dipstick allows the oil to be checked for tell-tale signs of internal damage
*Prolonged carrier bearing life due to extra support to the bearing alignment
*Approach/departure angle optimized by angled exterior surfaces
*Unique dipstick/filler cap design allows differential oil level to be adjusted for customized high driveline angles

These sell for $175-200ea.

See more about them here:
http://store.arbusa.com/ARB-Differential-Cover-For-Dana-44-Axles-0750003-P3577C10.aspx

Most of the applications have keyed cover edge that holds the center opening and prevents it from opening up with the keyed end rather than with a clamping 5/16" bolt torque of 25 ft/lbs.

$125ea or $220 for both.
DiffCover_A.jpg

PM sent for both if you can ship them.

Thank you for the offer. Unfortunately I am not going to manage to make SoCalFest this year.

I have sent payment for shipping.

Sold...

Back