• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New here located in LA

szfofa

NAXJA Forum User
Hi All,

Just joined the forum and am pretty new to LA. Was wondering if there is anyone else close to east side LA (I live Silverlake-ish).

i'm 29, a photographer. enjoy skateboarding, drinking coffee and beer. and recently started playing basketball,

Looking for similar peeps that are into camping, overlanding etc.

Thanks!

Welcome.
Im a little north. In santa clarita.
If you ever go up this way or or towards lancaster or mojave hit me up.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Welcome.

Interesting the geographical assumptions. Living in Tennessee, I saw the title of the thread and remarked to myself that a guy in Louisiana should be in the SEC and not the SoCal chapter. I guess I forgot that LA stands for Los Angeles....

...or Lower Alabama....

Welcome! I'm a chipshot from you, in Pasadena. I built my XJ for camping/overland, so if you need a hand with something or a tool loan etc. hit me up on here.

consider becoming a member

This is a good idea too - it's a great board with endless knowledge and good people, chipping in a few bucks helps keep it going (plus you get a sticker aka +5hp!)

Welcome. I'm right down the street from you near Indio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back