• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New here, just saying hi.

-Cargo-

NAXJA Forum User
So I just resently picked up my 2nd XJ, 1st one was a few years ago and I never really did anything with it.
The new one has pretty much anything Id want done already, so I just need to get out and have fun with it.
Looking forward to meeting new people and finding cool trails.
Here is a pic of how I bought it:

Welcome.
If you can run out to Johnson valley there is a bunch of folks from here meeting up there this weekend. Maybe you can get them to show you around.. Most of the So Cal guys are helpful, but some like me aren't. ;)

Again Welcome

Nice looking rig.

If you can't make it out to JV this weekend try to get to SoCal Fest in the spring. That's almost always in Big Bear.

Yeah this weekend isnt going to work for me, pretty much busy through the 1st of the year :(
But Im looking forward to the SoCal Fest, I saw the pics from past events and it looks like fun.

Welcome to station wagon central!

Welcome -Cargo- Nice to see another person on the forum! Go check out the Goatfest thread in this chapter - some pics were just uploaded.

there's always something going down here in socal, keep your eyes peeled for a run or a meet n greet coming up that you can make. the members of this group myself included are more than willing to help with any problem you might have and most of us are good company depending on what your idea of a relaxing weekend is :gee:

welcome

Back