• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

new guy from streamwood il

96xj_matt

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guy just got back on the forum's agen i was m.i.a. for a wile i ened up rolling my old xj and have since built another one ill be heading to wf this year as last year was my first time :party:

IMG_20150110_121148.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Screenshot_2015-01-13-20-36-54-1.png
[/URL][/IMG]
Screenshot_2015-01-13-20-36-50-1.png
[/URL][/IMG]
Screenshot_2015-01-13-20-36-45-1.png
[/URL][/IMG]

welcome back....I am dizzy after looking at that front fender. I better get more Bailey's for my coffee to level things out, or start shooting heroin with my bacon.....

Cheese "top shelf blow and hookers" Man

welcome, i like beer anything ever "fall off the truck" :D

Hey it's that Matt guy from Instagram!

My cousin used to drive the beer truck.
I used to have a lot of dented and broke open cases in my fridge.
Free Beer!
Sometimes I would meet him behind a bar downtown and get a 1/4 barrel right off of the truck for $20.00.

My cousin used to drive the beer truck.
I used to have a lot of dented and broke open cases in my fridge.
Free Beer!
Sometimes I would meet him behind a bar downtown and get a 1/4 barrel right off of the truck for $20.00.

You cousin charged you for it, if i know you, I'll get it for u for nothing lol i work for budweiser:cheers::cheers::cheers::04of5:

I ordered me some fox 2.0 for the front of the jeep today can't wait to get them in to install them so i am not running on blown shocks no more

Back